We trust that you will enjoy your visit to our online home . . .
If you are planning development, managing resources, managing disaster or addressing climate change... then there is something here for you.
We look forward to working with you while 2014 is still with us. In the meantime, feel free to get in touch for more information on our philosophy, interests and capabilities as a firm.
Why We Exist . . .
We exist to enhance Caribbean societies, protect communities and the natural and built environment, and preserve natural resources. This three-fold goal is to be achieved through the consistent application of best practices on all projects, and the development of novel solutions for the environment and water sector which are fit for the Caribbean context.
. . . And we exist for You.
From the inception to the completion of a project, our people, time and resources are focused on you. We are here to help you achieve your project goals in a timely and cost-effective manner: whatever, and however ambitious or modest they may be.
Our mission is regional, but our reach is global . . .
In order to deliver the very best the industry has to offer to you, we routinely partner with leading consulting firms, professional bodies, academic institutions and software developers across the region and globe. In addition, we actively pursue corporate and individual membership with those organisations at the forefront of our field. In this way, we are able to keep up to date with the latest developments, as well as share our knowledge with the world.
Husein Environment & Water (HE&W) is a civil, environmental and hydraulic engineering firm offering design and consulting, project management and research and development services to clientele across the Caribbean. We are the regional authority on sustainable development and resource management, and we are here to serve you.
We draw from more than 50 years' combined consulting experience across the region, spanning: civil, environmental, coastal and structural design; project appraisal and management; construction supervision; water resources and environmental management; engineering research; and tourism and industry development. Whatever the sector... however big or small... we are here to contribute to the development and execution of your project. Take a look at our Services page to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals.
We serve a wide range of clientele across the Caribbean; from public and private sector organisations to developers and homeowners. Our adaptability and diverse skillset are exemplified by a long list of categories of clientele whom we are passionate about serving. In short, if you can identify with any of the following groups, then we can help you to develop and successfully execute your project:
● Ministries of Government - research, advising and sustainable development planning;
● Water Utilities - system analysis and modelling, planning for upgrades, reducing non-revenue water;
● Multi-national Organisations and Funding Bodies - project development, appraisal and execution;
● Regulatory Bodies - Environmental Impact Assessment, climate change adaptation, disaster mitigation;
● Planning Departments - sustainable planning for climate change adaptation and disaster mitigation;
● Academic Institutions - research collaboration, modelling and data collection;
● Architects and Landscape Architects - planning and design for water reuse and flood mitigation;
● Engineering Consultants - hydrological analysis and drainage and environmental design;
● Civil Engineering Contractors - construction supervision, construction and demolition waste recycling;
● Project Managers - professional project management services at all phases of the project life-cycle;
● Insurers - inland and coastal flood modelling and flood risk assessment;
● Urban and Rural Planners - water and environmentally sensitive planning;
● Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural Property Managers - flood management and water reuse;
● Property Developers - drainage and environmental design, water reuse, water reticulation plans; and
● Homeowners and Builders - project and construction management from foundation to finishes
View our Services page to learn more about what we can do for you.
© Copyright 2014 Husein Environment & Water Inc. - Updated 2014/05/21